Sunday 22 September 2013

Hasbro My Little Pony review


Juliette was over the moon to receive some My Little Pony toys to review recently. It was a bit of a blast from the past for me too - I remember these from my own childhood !


First up was the large Rarity from the My Little Pony Fashion Style range. She's a beautiful unicorn with a silky purple mane.


She comes with a brush, saddle, shoes, headband, 5 hair slides, a necklace and a bracelet so you can have great fun dressing her up and accessorising her.


The second toy was the smaller Pinkie Pie pony from the Crystal Empire Basic range.


She's obviously got a sweet tooth because she comes with a slice of cake and an ice cream.


Juliette has been having great fun acting out little pony tea party scenes and brushing their manes over and over again.


We were slightly perturbed by the quantity of hair that came out on the brush at first, but they're still not going bald yet and they've been brushed many times !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £17.90 for the Fashion Style range, £7.99 for the Crystal Empire Basic range



Disclosure : We received the products in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Pinkie Cooper and the Jet Set Pets fashion doll review

Hasbro Party Rockers Furby review

4 comments:

  1. I love My Little Pony and I even picked up a bag of the older ones from the charity shop for my 3 year old son! I don't care one bit, he loves the pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pierre's the same - quite happy to play with "girls" toys that belong to his sisters. He even dresses up as a fairy princess with no qualms !! lol

      Delete
  2. I see the smaller ponies are using Hasbro's new enviro-friendly packaging. All figures are said to be packed like that by 2015.

    Have you seen the Equestria Girls spin-off line? My daughter has been hypnotised by the ads and is asking me to get a Pinkie-pie for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, I hate the stupid amounts of excess packaging that some toys have. I haven't seen the Equestria Girls yet but I'm sure I will before Christmas !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...