Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Can do better !


Last week, I was determined to get my weight loss back on track and confidently said : "Next week WILL get me into the 81 point somethings, even if I have to chop an arm off ! (Or maybe not !)" Well, I'm glad I added in the bit in brackets because this week sees a gain - only 600g, which isn't a huge amount, but it's still going the wrong way. I'm not really sure why - I've switched from salads to warmer comfort food but a lot of it has been veggie-based. I haven't had a chance to do any exercise but things are just too manic at work at the moment so I'm not getting home in time. Oh well, overall, I'm still in a better place than I was at the start.

Positives of the week

- eating lots of healthy meals cooked from scratch

- going back to drinking water instead of diet coke

- my weight may not have gone down since going back to school but my jeans are feeling looser - that's the little sign that the Slimpod is working !

Current targets 

Last week's target was : A sensible loss, to make up for the last two weeks of no change - let's aim for 1kg and get back on track. (FAIL)

This week's targets : Keep eating healthily and stay positive. Start listening to the Slimpod regularly again.Try to get in some exercise, even if it's running around in the park with the kids.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 0.2kg lost so far - not great !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.7kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11kg
STILL TO GO : 14.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.6kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


8 comments:

  1. Oh no, looks like we both had a bad week. Well done on the healthy home cooked meals though, even if your weights not gone down, you're improving your health.

    We've still got time to turn this around and get back on track for that stone by Christmas. Listening to your slimpod again will certainly help, we can do this! Fingers crossed for us both having a good loss next week of at least 2 lbs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to be the same at the moment, must be something in the air, or the colder weather !

      Delete
  2. Here's to next week. Try to stay positive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am - half an hour jumping around at the park this afternoon trying to get conkers out of the trees has to count as much as a zumba session !!

      Delete
  3. Hope you do not mind me joining in with the Lose a Stone For Christmas linky - lovely to be back with you guys again on our weight loss journey. Let's do this!! :) Good luck for next week love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, great to have you back ! I'm off to see everyone else's posts now :)

      Delete
  4. oh no, sorry to hear you've had a gain, everyone has little hiccups though, I'm sure you'll get back into it next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...