Sunday 22 September 2013

What to do with ... rhubarb ?

Every time I get a huge glut of a certain fruit or when I get something unusual in my veg box, I turn to google for inspiration for what to do with it. I haven't been let down yet, so let's see what it comes up with for rhubarb.


Jamie Oliver's Mother's Day Rhubarb & Ginger Muffins (see? I wasn't being crazy with my rhubarb and apple cupcake idea !)


Rhubarb & Lemon Baked Cheesecake from Delicious Magazine








What about you? Have you got any tried and tested rhubarb recipes that you want to share? I think I'll have to start with a rhubarb and apple crumble, due to popular demand, and see what's left over to play about with !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Recipe : Black Cherry Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...