Wednesday 23 July 2014

Method Fresh Currant Hand Wash review


I love method - I've tried their surface sprays, toilet cleaner, bath products and laundry detergent and I've been impressed with all of them. All too often, when choosing an eco-friendly brand, you have to compromise on efficiency or luxury, but method manage to create products that are as effective as they are kind to the environment - and they also smell amazing !

Needless to say, I was over the moon when they sent me through a bottle of their new Fresh Currant Hand Wash to review. I've tried some of their handwashes before and I really like the packaging - the teardrop bottle is very stable so it won't fall over when you press down on it, and the pump action dispenser is great for convenience and lack of wastage.

The Fresh Currant one gets bonus marks for its gorgeous vibrant red colour and the fresh, fruity fragrance. It just goes to show how visual appearance can trick us - I'd have sworn blind that it smells of raspberries and strawberries, but apparently it's jam-packed with notes of blackcurrants, red apple, lily and jasmine.

It's also kind to your hands, containing vitamin E and no hidden nasties. What's not to like ?!

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £2.49

available exclusively at Boots

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Children's Book Review : Made On Earth - Wolfgang Korn

“Bee Happy” and win wildflower prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...