Friday 26 September 2014

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy! review


Cadbury Dairy Milk have a new choccie treat joining the ranks, and they kindly sent us through a couple of bars to try out.


As I'm trying to cut down on my calories, I thought I may have to pass the testing over to the rest of the family, but I was delighted to see the nutritional values - 3 chunks contains a measly 85 calories so as long as you have enough willpower to stop there, that's not bad at all. And a little bit of what you fancy always does you good !


I opened up the pack and discovered the usual deliciously smooth Dairy Milk chocolate. Breaking it into squares revealed the lovely pale filling which is biscuit flavoured with cheeky chunks of chocolate chip cookies. (You didn't really think it had chips in it, did you? That would be going a bit too far, even for their weird and wacky Marvellous Creations range !)


We all thought it was utterly delicious, although it didn't taste of chocolate chip cookies to me - it actually reminded me of Kinder Bueno or Kinder Country, with a soft, crumbly, almost creamy texture - not the crunchy biscuity texture I was expecting. I'd definitely buy it again though - it's lovely.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £1.42 for 120g

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Cooking with Quark : One Pot Chicken Tikka Rice

Help BEAR help the bears !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...