Thursday 25 September 2014

#alphabetphoto : T is for ...tee hee hee !


If you didn't know already, I am a big kid and serving this up to Juliette for her tea made me laugh just as much as her, if not more ! Does that make me a bad mother ?!!


As you can see, she has inherited my cheeky sense of humour - which I am delighted about !

My #alphabetproject so far :

To see what everyone else found for this week's letter or to join in yourself, head over to PODcast

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

3 comments:

  1. Awww thats so much fun! Injecting humor in our everyday life makes it more fun and never boring! I have a feeling that there is never a dull moment in your house =) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that as a huge compliment ! It's my main aim in life ! lol

      Delete
  2. How fab to put a bit of fun and humour into tea time #alphabetproject

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...