Friday 19 September 2014

Impulse Rock & Love review


Last month, I rediscovered Impulse, one of my favourite products when I was in my teens and 20's, when they sent me through a can of their lovely 90's-inspired Vanilla Kisses body spray to try out, so I was delighted when they sent me their newest fragrance, Rock & Love, to review.

The name and the can design give this one a slightly edgier look - less girly-girly and more rock chick with attitude than the Vanilla Kisses one. It fits in perfectly with the autumnal rock chic trend that comes with the cooler weather, so it's perfect to pair with a beloved biker jacket and skinny jeans !

It's a lovely fragrance but I couldn't quite put my finger on the ingredients - there's definitely fruitiness in there but also something musky. I looked at the write-up and Impulse describe it as an "oriental scent that features a mix of fresh and fruity fragrance notes, including amber and orange blossom, which combine to produce a bright, sparkling scent". It's a real feel-good fragrance, perfect for giving yourself a quick uplifting boost if your mind or body starts to flag in the middle of the afternoon. Who needs energy drinks? A quick squirt of Rock & Love does the job just as well, minus the caffeine !

Rock & Love is the latest scent to join the Impulse collection of high-quality scents, redesigned by internationally renowned fragrance experts including the nose of Dior and Calvin Klein and containing real perfume oils to ensure they last from day to night. Impulse Rock & Love is available exclusively at Superdrug but the entire range of Impulse designer fragrances is available in stores nationwide.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £1.99

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Wilkinson Sword Quattro for Women Sparkle review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...