Friday 19 September 2014

Madhouse recipe : Garlic Lime Salmon


While the Madhouse kids were tucking into Baked Salmon with Laughing Cow sauce, this is what me and Madhouse Daddy had - garlic & lime grilled salmon.


Usually I squeeze lime juice all over the salmon fillets and top them with garlic salt, but this time, I decided to try out a couple of the products that I'd received in a prize package from Santa Maria : Lime Pepper and Pure Garlic, both of which come in a handy grinder for absolute freshness and maximum flavour.


I sprinkled both of these liberally over the salmon fillets before putting them under the grill. The Pure Garlic has the great taste of fresh garlic without the faff or the stinky fingers and the Lime Pepper is a wonderfully zesty, tangy blend that works really well with fish.

I've just discovered that I'll be reviewing some more products from the Santa Maria range very soon which is rather exciting - I can't wait to see what else they have available.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

This month's Kitchen Trotter box : destination Jordan

Ambu Tree Marinades review

Introducing the newest Coke - Coca Cola Life !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...