Wednesday 3 September 2014

#alphabetphoto : Q is for queenly


I admit, I'm revisiting an old photo for this week's #alphabetphoto letter but I thought this snap of Pierre when he was potty training fit the bill perfectly. Oh, what it is to grow up in a house full of sisters ! I'm not sure if he's channelling Victor Meldrew or Danny La Rue but his face always makes me laugh. One to bring out on his 18th, I think !

My #alphabetproject so far :

To see what everyone else found for this week's letter or to join in yourself, head over to PODcast

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

5 comments:

  1. Oh goody I am sure thats going to be a fun 18th birthday party =P #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little man he is seriously unimpressed! it made me giggle though :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely one to bring out on his 18th :) Great Q! #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo was just what I needed, love it #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo, he does look a little grumpy though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...