Tuesday 16 September 2014

One Direction World Tour Sticker Book review


Over the summer, I was lucky (or rather, my daughters were lucky !) to win a competition on twitter for a One Direction sticker book from Centum Books. As you can see at the top of the book, this is an Official 1D product and was met with endless squeals of delight !


Even as a parent rather than a fan, I was actually very impressed with the book. It contains loads of facts about the members of the band, as well as activity pages that will keep any fan busy for hours on end.


Even Sophie, who seems to know everything there is to know about them (and more !) uncovered some new facts and saw some pictures that she'd never seen before (pretty amazing for someone who spends hours on Facebook looking at fan photos !).


Another huge squeal-moment was when they discovered the stickers - there are loads of them ! Many are very small so they can be used to decorate anything from school books and mobile phones to mp3 players and bedroom doors (and they're only the ones I've seen - I'm sure they've been stuck in many other places I haven't noticed yet !)


The autograph stickers were particularly impressive, apparently !


The only problem was, with two huge 1D fans in the house, I had a dilemma - who should get it? My suggestion of sharing it was met with sneers but luckily, I found a solution to keep everyone happy - they were on sale for a bargaintastic £4 on amazon and at Tesco so I grabbed another one so they had one each. Phew, crisis averted ! (Until next time - I've just won the latest 1D perfume, so who's going to get that ?!)

star rating : 5/5 (my daughters would kill me if I put anything less !)

  • Paperback: 56 pages
  • Publisher: Centum Books Ltd; 1 edition (1 Mar 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 190849736X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1908497369
  • Product Dimensions: 29.4 x 20.6 x 1 cm



Other blogposts you may be interested in :

4 comments:

  1. My eldest would love that....She's a huge fan! It looks great! So many stickers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libbi and Lacey would love one of these. It would make a fab stocking filler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey glad you loved the book. I actually designed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool ! You made a couple of 1D fans very happy ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...