Wednesday 10 September 2014

Nivea Cleansing Wipes review


When I rhink of Nivea, I instantly think of the rich cream in the iconic blue tin - it's incredible to think that the creme was first created over a century ago in 1911 and the blue tin introduced in 1925. In the past hundred years, they've come up with a vast array of other products, including deodorant, suncare, shower gel and a men's range, but I was still surprised to learn that they'd  been voted the UK’s Preferred Brand for cleansing wipes - that was a product line I was unaware of.

 They actually have a whole range of wipes designed for all types of skin :
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes
-  NIVEA® Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes
-  NIVEA® Daily Essentials Sensitive Facial Cleansing Wipes

I received two packs to try out, the Sensitive and the Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes.

The Fragrance Free Wipes, designed for sensitive skin, are made with Vitamin E and Provitamin B5. They gently cleanse and tone your skin and promise to remove all make-up including waterproof mascara which is notoriously difficult to get off. My mascara isn't waterproof but I was still impressed at how quickly and simply they managed to get my face make-up free and ready for bed - perfect for a no-fuss skin routine at the end of a long day.

The Sensitive Wipes are also free from perfume, alcohol and colorants and are enriched with Vitamin E, Provitamin B5 and Dexpanthenol. They again gave me a fresh-feeling, totally clean face with zero effort and I was pleased to see that both products felt soft and gentle, not scratchy and uncomfortable like some wipes.

If you're used to waking up with panda eyes because you can't be bothered to take your make up off before falling into bed, these could be a great addition to your skincare routine. Even if you don't wear make-up, they're a quick and convenient way to cleanse and refresh your skin and you don't even need a mirror !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £3 for 25 wipes


Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Korres Santorini Vine Range review

2 comments:

  1. Great review, I personally love facial wipes so quick, easy and convenient and a must have for when you are away on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used Skin wipes and I must say, they are a great relief when outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...