Friday 19 July 2013

Fancy trying a spookily accurate personality test ?!

Just a few minutes ago, I was trawling through my twitter feed when I noticed the lovely Splodz from Splodzblogz talking about an online personality test that had freaked her out because it was so accurate. Well, I always think they're a load of rubbish so I decided to go and see what I'd think. I have to say, it does seem to have come up with a remarkably accurate analysis of my personality !

My results page says :



You’re a Seeker

You're efficient and reliable with tons of energy for getting things done! Keeping all those plates spinning is one of your specialties.

A sensitive soul with an expressive nature, you tend to be a romantic at heart. Sometimes you love nothing more than escaping into your very own dreamworld. Spontaneous new experiences can be inspiring to you, and you like exploring your creative side from time to time.


Well, multitasking is my middle name and people are always telling me that they can't believe how much I get done in a day, whether that be activities done with the kids or the number of blogposts I've written ! If I consider my blog and social media channels to be my expressive and creative side and also my very own dreamworld (full of "virtual" friends that I've never actually met in real life), then that's quite accurate too. And yep, I'm always up for new experiences, usually so that I can drag the kids along to learn something new but I do get as much out of it as them. So yes, definitely a pretty good description, I'd say !

You can also go into deeper analysis for each category and again, a few things leapt out at me as being very true to my situation :

A healthy relationship really is the bedrock of a happy home, but it also takes a lot of energy and commitment to maintain. Make sure that with all the other distractions in life, your love-life doesn't end up at the bottom of the list. Well, yes, I think Madhouse Daddy does feel a bit left out with all the energy my job, the kids and the blog take up ! The last sentence made me smile : Nothing beats being out in the fresh air to make you feel centered and balanced. You understand the value of a change of scenery to reinvigorate you and remind you of what matters most in the world. Remember, it's not a luxury but a necessity, so allow yourself that special quiet time as regularly as you can. Ha ! Quiet time?! With three kids, the chance would be a fine thing !

Another thing that had me grinning in self-recognition was the bit that says :

You burst into life in the mornings like a rocket. There's so much to get done and you can't wait to get started. It sounds like you've got energy to spare!

I always joke that I hit the ground running as soon as the alarm goes off. I'm fully functional as soon as my feet hit the floor, unlike Madhouse Daddy who needs time to emerge !

These little nuggets are totally spot on too :

your glass tends to be half full and you're always happy for a top up! You see life as a marathon rather than a sprint, and tend to think in terms of long-term goals.

You know that when things go wrong there's no point sitting and worrying about it. Only you can take charge and get things back on track. And the sooner you do, the more secure you’ll feel.
Yep and yep - that's me to a tee.



Go on, I know you're itching to go and have a go now ! You can take the test at https://personality.visualdna.com/?c=uk#quiz - come back and tell me what you think. Did it give you an accurate analysis or was it way off the mark?

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


1 comment:

  1. i am a seeker too https://personality.visualdna.com/?c=uk#feedback/da114e26-69b2-4f63-b266-00e5a7e14737 one who needs a relationship apparently LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...