Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Eat Less, Move More - It Works !



I've just jumped on the scales (after having a wee and taking off my pyjamas obviously !) and they flashed up 77.6kg. That's more like it ! :) Just as well though really as I've been eating loads of salads and walking loads (about 16km/10 miles in total this week - pretty good going with the kids in tow) so I'd have been cheesed off if my efforts hadn't paid off !


Positives of the week

- I've come up with some really lovely salad recipes this week - if you think lettuce is boring, you should check them out.

- I've discovered pockets ! My jeans used to be so tight that I had to become a contortionist to retrieve the packet of tissues that I'd squeezed into the pocket. Now, when I want to head out with the kids, I can throw my keys, phone and tissues in my jeans pockets no problem ! This is really handy for me as I'm not a handbag person !

This week's targets 

Last week's target was : Get back to my lucky number of 77.7kg. (DONE !)

This week's target is :  - I'll be happy with a no change as I have birthday bbq at a friend's house this afternoon and also Pierre's birthday cake to make for this week, but it would be fantastic to get into the 76 point somethings.

Longer-term targets : Ultimately to hit the 60's.

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 78.4kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 77.6g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  14.5kg
STILL TO GO : 11.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -800g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. Looks like all the walking and salads paid off, well done. Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! Amazing weight loss !
    And the heat should help cravings for salad this week.
    Will use some of the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...