Thursday 18 July 2013

Warburtons Quick Lunch Sandwich Alternative : Easy Margherita Pizza


When I was writing my menu plan this week, I thought to myself hmmm ... I have a pack of Warburtons Square Wraps in the freezer. I should defrost them and make something with them next week. With perfect timing, this recipe landed in my inbox -  it's ideal ! Something quick and simple to make with the kids that the whole family will love. 




Easy Margherita Wizza (that's a Wrap-Pizza !)


Serves: 4, Preparation Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients
1 Warburtons Seeded Square(ish) Wrap
Tomato Puree
Torn mozzarella
Sundried tomatoes
Chopped red onion
Basil leaves (optional)

Instructions

1. Spread tomato puree onto 1 Seeded Square(ish) Wrap then add the mozzarella, sundried
tomatoes and red onion
2. Place the Wrap into a pre-heated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes
3. Finish with a handful of basil and serve immediately to enjoy this Easy Margherita Pizza recipe.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...