Wednesday 31 July 2013

Boursin Individual Portion Packs review


I've already reviewed several different varieties of Boursin cheese here on my blog, so I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much I love the creamy taste and also its versatility. As well as being lovely spread on anything from crusty bread or oatcakes to Ryvita and crackers, it is also perfect served on a baked potato or incorporated into a recipe, such as my Boursin-stuffed Chicken recipe, which is similar to a Chicken Kiev.


What are new in the world of Boursin, however, are their individual portion packs for their popular Black Pepper and Garlic & Herb varieties. Each box contains six 16g portions, which is the perfect size for a generous individual serving to eat straight from the pack at the end of a meal or to spread on two crackers or one slice of bread.

The shaped individual servings also make it much easier to use as a filling, for example in the recipe I mentioned above, or to wrap in smoked salmon as a starter. They are perfectly suited for lunchboxes and picnics too.

They're really convenient for people who probably wouldn't manage to get through a whole pack of Boursin on their own, but one development that I would really like to see is a variety pack with portions of several different flavours of Boursin in one box.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £1.69 for 6 x 16g


Disclosure : We received some packs of Boursin in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. We all love Boursin Individual Portion Packs in our house!!! Due to being a crohn's sufferer I am not really supposed to eat dairy, but I would rather suffer and enjoy my cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love Boursin, these individual portions are a great idea for picninc, but like you I'd love to see a selection of all their flavours in one box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...