Tuesday 16 July 2013

Cheeky Shoes 75% off sale - only £5 a pair !



Just a quick heads-up for a fab offer that pinged into my inbox this morning. You may remember I reviewed Cheeky Shoes a little while ago. Their normal price is £19.99 but they're having a crazy 75% off everything sale at the moment, making them just £5 a pair, so it's the perfect time for grabbing some. I already had a blue pair and I've just ordered a purple pair for me and a green pair for Sophie ! They'll be perfect for taking on holiday because they're so flat and lightweight - they even fit through the letterbox when they're delivered so you won't have to wait in for the postman!


for more information : www.cheekyshoes.co.uk

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Hotter Shoes summer collection review

3 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for the headsup, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the email as well, bought me a red pair and a blue pair yesterday, cant go wrong at £5.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...