Sunday 21 July 2013

This week's veg box 21/7


Later than usual today as we've had the Madhouse grandparents and Auntie Em visiting for the day, but I did manage to grab a fruit & veg box this morning at the farmers' market. This week's box contains some lovely fresh salad ingredients - a curly lettuce, a regular lettuce, some spring onions, the longest cucumber I've ever seen, some cherry tomatoes on the vine, some baby grenaille potatoes. There are also some round courgettes that I'll stuff with leftover something or other later on in the week. On the fruit front, I got two punnets of small but sweet grapes and a huge box full of black cherries. They'll need using up quickly so I'll have to have a think about what to do with those in a moment. If you have any ideas, let me know !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse recipe : Romanesco Broccoli & Salmon Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...