Saturday 6 July 2013

Filofax Springboard organiser review


School's out for the summer ! As a teacher, I'm just as excited about this as the kids ! But I do also like to spend a little bit of time at the start of the holidays getting everything organised for when I go back, so that I don't have a mad panic at the last minute and spoil the last few days of the holidays. I was therefore over the moon when Filofax sent me through this incredibly funky Springboard organiser to review.


I absolutely love the bright purple and green colour scheme and, as you'd expect from Filofax, it is well thought out with lots of useful inserts and pockets. Mine came with a week-on-two-pages diary (from July 2013-December 2014 so I can start filling it in - yippee !), personal information page, International Information (lots of useful information like time difference, international dialling codes, clothing size equivalents and national holidays), Notable Dates, Weights & Measures, a Timetable and a chart for recording school marks. There are also dividers, pink, yellow and lilac paper, addresses and (rather apt, as I created a rather large one earlier!) a To Do list. It also has a flexible plastic ruler and a spare pad of paper. I know it will be really useful for when I go back to work (or even before then, for keeping everything in one place over the holidays).

But it's not just a funky and functional organiser. £1.50 from the sale of every Springboard organiser will go to the charity Springboard for Children which aims to help children who are, for whatever reason, left behind in the education system. Working in partnership with schools, Springboard for Children provides dedicated literacy support, particularly in socially and economically disadvantaged areas where its provision of one-to-one tuition can often change a child’s life.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £30-35

available in pocket and personal size


Disclosure : I received a Springboard organiser in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

It's the holidays, time to tackle my "to do" list !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...