Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Good enough



Today I jumped on the scales to a no change. That's good enough, as it's that time of the month. I've been listening to the SlimPod, looking at my goalmap, writing down my positives and am still feeling positive so next week will be better.


Positives of the week

- I'm now on holiday so have loads of time for concocting healthy meals and doing loads of exercise :)

- Lots of salad and fresh fruit on the menu this week. And I've gone back to drinking lots of water which is a SlimPod effect I always notice.

- I picked out some summery clothes from my wardrobe and they fit so much better than last year. I have several tops that were a bit too tight under the arms and now fit perfectly.

This week's targets 

Last week's target was : Lose what I put on this week. Do the Total Cardio Burn workout at least twice (I'll be aiming to build up to alternate days eventually.) - FAILED on both counts but next week I will do better !

This week's target is :  - Get back to my lucky number of 77.7kg.

Longer-term targets : Ultimately to hit the 60's.

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 78.4kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.4g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.7kg
STILL TO GO : 12.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


3 comments:

  1. Nice work - staying the same is great for being on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your long holiday. Well done for staying the same, I think not gaining when it's that time of month is really good. You've come so far now 30 lbs is amazing it's no wonder your clothes are fitting better. Good luck for reaching 77.7kg next week, I know you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your next weigh in and well done for staying positive :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...