Monday 23 June 2014

Desk Safari Selfies - Welcome to the Madhouse Menagerie !

Desk Safari Competition

When I was asked if I'd like to take part in a Desk Safari blogger competition on the iMums blog, I had no idea what that meant. Luckily, the website explains : "Desk Safari is a brilliant new selfie craze, which involves you changing your computer or tablet screen to be a picture of an animal’s body and then posing alongside it to create a hybrid picture with hilarious results!"

That sounded like great fun so I decided to turn all three Madhouse kids into animals !


Euurrgghhh Sophie !


Juliette the dancing bear


Pierre has dreams of being the biggest member of the family !


The kids wanted to keep going with various toys ... I think I've just started a new craze in The Madhouse !

Disclosure : This is my entry in the iMums/10ZiG blogger competition. For more details, click here.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

What brings you joy? Win it transformed into a chocolate sculpture !

Share your UK hotspots and win £250 cash !

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...