Thursday 12 June 2014

Share your UK hotspots and win £250 cash !


Just a quick heads-up for all you bloggers who like entering competitions - UKBreakaways are running a competition, inviting you to write a blogpost (600 words max) about the UK destination of your choice. There are some fabulous hotspots that instantly spring to mind when I think of my favourite places in the UK - the kitsch vivacity of Brighton with its eclectic North Laine shops, Taj Mahal-esque Pavillion and quintessential Britishness of the pier or the outstanding natural beauty of the Cornish beaches I spent many a happy childhood summer on ? The olde worlde feel of Chester or the unmissable modern landmarks around London?

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's posts and discovering Britain's hidden treasures that I may not yet know.

Top prize is £250 cash, 2nd prize is £100 in ukbreakaways holiday vouchers and there are 3 runners up prizes of £50 in ukbreakaways vouchers. As well as your blogpost, you need to tag two friends on twitter and tweet them your link. The closing date is 31st August.

Let me know if you enter and I'll come over and read your post :)


You may also be interested in my giveaways :

Giveaway #397 : Win 1 of 2 Sharing Bowls from McCain Wedges (+ free offer) - closing date 26/6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...