Sunday 15 June 2014

V8 V-Fusion Raspberry & Beetroot Juice review


We all love fruit juice here at The Madhouse so I was keen to see what we'd think when V8 sent us through a carton of their V-Fusion to try out recently. The drinks are a blend of fruit and vegetable juice, with each 250ml glass containing two of your five-a-day, one fruit and one vegetable portion.

That sounds great in theory, but when I saw that we'd received a blend of raspberry and beetroot juice, I did have a moment of doubt - would the flavours work together?


Well, here's your answer - Pierre guzzled most of the carton all by himself ! Juliette had a taste and said she didn't like it but she was very reluctant to try it in the first place because she'd seen the word beetroot on the carton and was determined not to like it ! There's a lesson to learn there - serve it in a glass the first time so they aren't put off before giving it a try !

I had a taste too and the main flavour is the sweet, slightly tart, raspberry flavour, with the beetroot providing an earthier undertone. It does work surprisingly well, so now I want to try the Passion fruit, Mango & Carrot to see what that tastes like.

V8 V-Fusion is made with 100% fruit and vegetable juice and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or additives. With 7 out of 10 adults still failing to consume the recommended 5-a-day daily servings of fruit and veg, this is a simple way to up your intake.

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £1.89 for 750ml

for more information : http://v8juice.co.uk/

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Brazilian Zesty Chilli Style Pringles review

3 comments:

  1. sounds really healthy but I've tried beetroot in other juices and I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love beetroot in juice, for example, Cawston Press does a great apple/beet blend. We all enjoyed V-fusion, I had the same flavour for reviewing. I also bought the mango/carrot one, my little man liked it more, but I prefer the beet variety.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...