Sunday 13 November 2011

Meet The Cuties and Pals – the latest must-have in children’s luggage for kids

How cute are these ?! I could definitely see the Madhouse kids loving these for going on holiday or visiting the grandparents ! And whether or not you actually buy one, you can follow their adventures on facebook and twitter, where I am sure they'll end up with a cult following !

So let’s meet the gang!


“Hello – I’m Peko the penguin. I’m the original member of the Cuties gang, and the cutest penguin in the world. I enjoy nothing more than fooling around and having fun. I never get tired of playing games and I’m looking for a playmate who can keep up with me all day long.”



“Hi, I’m Congo . My favourite thing to do is climb trees. The gang are always telling me that I’m a cheeky little monkey and that I need a friend to keep an eye on me to make sure I don’t get into any trouble! Could you be my special friend?”



“My name’s P-Rex. I didn’t hatch long ago and I’m the baby of the gang. They tell me I’m a dippy dinosaur because I say words the wrong way round like “tummy in my yummy”. But I’m very loving and I’m looking for a special friend who I can protect.”


“My name’s Cheri. I’m a very huggable, loveable panda. I’m the cuddliest member of the gang and would really like a friend who’ll give me cuddles all the time to keep a big smile on my face.”


“Hi there! I’m Cazbi bee. I like to make people smile with my bright colours and playful personality! I enjoy telling jokes, and I’ve always wanted a pal with a really great sense of humour to share all my funny thoughts with bee-cause I’m bee-rilliant.”
 
“Hi, I’m Pookie the pig. I enjoy rolling around in the mud on the Cuties farm and being mischievous. I’m looking for a friend who’s happy-go-lucky like me and wants to have lots of fun on our travels.”
 
 

“I’m Cubbi the seal. I’m shy, but really friendly. I come from a cold climate, so I like taking a dip and relaxing by the pool in sunny places! I’m a great companion for any little holiday-maker while they’re chilling out on their trip.”

Each animal-style pull along suitcase comes with a matching backpack, so your cutie won’t get lonely. Available separately or as a set, they make the perfect Christmas gift for any little globe-trotter (RRP £50 for a suitcase, £25 for a backpack, or £69.99 as a set).

The rolling suitcases are lightweight enough for children to pull along and extremely durable, so they’ll last for ages, no matter how far they travel. They also meet most hand luggage weight and size restrictions (except Ryan Air), in case your little cutie can’t bear to say goodbye to their Cutie at the airport.

The Cuties and Pals are available from John Lewis, House of Fraser, independent boutiques and online at http://www.thecutiesandpals.co.uk/ .

· The Cuties and Pals appeared on Dragons’ Den.

· The Cuties and Pals brand is owned by parent company, Picture Case.

For further information : http://cutiesandpals.co.uk/shop

Other reviews you may be interested in :

5 comments:

  1. These look lovely, I really like the Dinosaur case and I know Bud would too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a crocodile at first but they are all very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Peko Penguin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...