Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Could be better but could be worse !



This week has been one of those weeks when I just didn't really get into the whole weightloss frame of mind. I didn't spend the week pigging out but I didn't find the time to track my calories on MyFitnessPal and I didn't bother wearing my pedometer. I made sensible choices when I could but the food at the school canteen wasn't great this week (fruit and veg seemed to be in short supply, maybe they are using up last year's leftover supplies ?!) and it was too cold and wet to go for long walks.

I weighed in at 84kg last week and was hoping to get down into the bottom end of the 83 point somethings this week. In the end I got a no change. That'll do, I suppose.

I love these words of wisdom from Orli last week : "I remember my first ever Weight Watcher instructor telling us every week, that even a 300g loss every week will be 15 kilos a year..."

Positives of the week

- Everyone seems to be really tired at the moment - maybe it's the lack of sunshine - which is probably why my motivation and enthusiasm tailed off this week

- I've been picking recipes out of my WeightWatchers cookery book for next week's meal plan

Current targets 

Last week's target was :  Keep on eating healthily and filling in my food diary. Find time to fit some sport into the mix. Get "weight lost" into double figures (and not just the badge). (Hmm that's a big fat FAIL then !)


This week's targets : Get those badges loving the right way - even 1/2kg will do. This week should be slightly quieter so I'll aim for at least one sporty walk or fitness DVD session. Listen to the Slimpod a few times to start feeling positive again.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.5kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 84.0kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.7kg
STILL TO GO : 16.1kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0kg 



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)









get the InLinkz code


Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


17 comments:

  1. Any loss is a good loss! I'm feeling the same at the moment - no energy to do things. I really do think its the cold/wet/dark nights taking its toll! x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right - roll on the lighter nights and some warm sunshine :)

      Delete
  2. Just focus on what you have done, rather than what you didn't do, 10 kg overall is fantastic. Even if the scales don't move some weeks, you will get there in the end. Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis d'accord, en tout cas tu n'as rien pris. Moi, j'ai pris 2 livres pendant les fêtes et ... je les ai reperdues. Donc rien de nouveau non plus. Allez, on s'y remet. Je me répète mais déjà un gros bravo pour tout le chemin parcouru. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your goals, exercise is the way forward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right - just need to find 1/2 hour without the kids !

      Delete
  5. Lots of people seem to have struggled this week and may well be the time of year for it.
    Keep on keeping on - you are on the right track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that Blue Monday (this Monday) is the day most people give up on their New Year's resolutions which probably explains why nobody's linking up this week ! lol

      Delete
  6. We'll done for not gaining! Celebrate it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a loss is a loss honey!! i am sure next week you will do an amazing job x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely feeling the same about the miserable weather and actually exercising!

    Good luck for next week
    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A loss is still a loss, no matter how small, thanks for linking up and good luck for the week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Half a kilo is not "no change"! It's great change! Especially for a rough week, which it was for everyone around. I think you should applaud yourself, you still lost 0.5 a kilo. That is 500 whole grams closer to your target!
    And thank you for calling my words "words of wisdom". Now I am going to print this out and put in my scrapbook ;)
    Good luck for next week!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...