Monday 20 January 2014

This week's fruit & veg box : feeling fruity !


Last week, I didn't bother going to the farmers' market and I think that was one of my downfalls on the weekly weigh-in front. There was nothing interesting in the fruit bowl so I went looking in the sweet basket a few times instead ! This week, I decided to go and stock up and came back with this lovely lot : lettuce, loads of cherry tomatoes, mangoes, pomegranate, persimmons, baby potatoes, pears, red apples, green apples, oranges, endives (chicory) ...


Now that's what I call a tempting fruit bowl - who needs chocolate ?!

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

This week's veg box : Full of autumnal colours

What to do with ... rhubarb ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...