Friday 17 January 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 17/1/14


I felt like looking for some new dishes this week so I've been rummaging through my cookery books.

Saturday
lunch - probably a seafood salad at McDonald's as we didn't go last week and the kids like the soft play

dinner - homemade soup and toast for the grown-ups, cheese toasties or sandwiches for the kids

Sunday
lunch - traditional roast dinner or possibly raclette, as Pierre put in a request ! I'll keep down the calories by filling my plate with salad, tomatoes and boiled potatoes and going easy on the cheese and cured meats

dinner - leftover soup or porridge if anyone's hungry

Monday

lunch - bonus afternoon off because my classes are cancelled so I'll need a quick lunch, for those who have to go back to work/school - I'm thinking cheesy veggie bake with breaded chicken

dinner - Aubergine, lemon and chickpea stew (based on a WeightWatchers recipe) but I might have to add something meaty like chorizo to keep Madhouse Daddy happy !

Tuesday

dinner - Crispy Potato & Meatball Pan Fry (another WeightWatchers recipe)

Wednesday

lunch - Hickory BBQ sauce-marinated chicken with sweet potato wedges

dinner - Cheesy Baked Ziti with Kale

Thursday

dinner - Pork chops with creamy chive sauce and root veg mash

Friday

dinner - cheesy leek & ham soup

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

3 comments:

  1. ooh now the Crispy Potato & Meatball Pan Fry appeals.
    Raclette i still yearn for too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll blog the recipe for the potato/meatball thing once I've made it. It's the right weather for raclette !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...