Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday weigh-in : So far, so good



So how has your first full week of the new year gone? Still sticking to your resolutions? I've had a good week on the food front, eating loads of soup and veggie-based meals, choosing fruit for dessert at the canteen and only having the very rare odd chocolate. I even had a salad with no dressing at McDonalds.

I weighed in at 84.5kg last week and this week I'm at 84kg. It's going the right way but I must admit, I was hoping for a better loss. Ah well, babysteps all add up.

Positives of the week

- I've been keeping a food diary on MyFitnessPal and I've been under my 1510 calorie target every single day. According to them, I should be at 79.5kg in 5 weeks at this rate !

- I have some healthy recipes up my sleeve that I'm really looking forward to trying.

Current targets 

Last week's target was :   Get back on track and keep up the healthy eating. Time to start losing again. Get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures. A 1kg loss would be fabulous. (Well, only 1/2kg lost but DONE for the rest !)

This week's targets : Keep on eating healthily and filling in my food diary. Find time to fit some sport into the mix. Get "weight lost" into double figures (and not just the badge).

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.5kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 84.0kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.7kg
STILL TO GO : 16.1kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.5kg 



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code for your own blog if you like. :)








get the InLinkz code





Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


11 comments:

  1. 0.5 is still very good and if you lost that every week, you'd have reached your goal by the end of the year. Good luck for next week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true - I love the MyFitnessPal food tracking thingie, it's just told me that at this rate I'll weight 78.5kg in 5 weeks which is really motivating, great to look ahead :)

      Delete
  2. Great job, I know it's frustrating but being sensible is the best way.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and 1-2lbs per week is what everyone says is the best rate so I should be happy enough with that ! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  3. Well done on your loss this week! Baby steps is definitely the best way to do it

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done though honey yours still going the right way and thats all that matters x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as it keeps going down, I think! Mine was 1.5lb which is roughly the same! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the less, it's slow and steady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are doing great! I remember my first ever Weight Watcher instructor telling us every week, that even a 300g loss every week will be 15 kilos a year... You can't lose a kilo every week I guess. I didn't this week also... All you can do is keep going and believe that next week will be a kilo and a half ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I love that way of thinking - thank you xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...