Saturday 4 January 2014

LOVE Fashion on a Budget !


The January sales are a great place for splurging on some new items for your wardrobe without going over budget, so I've been looking through the LOVE Sale to see what caught my eye.


The first item that appealed to me, not for me but for my almost teen daughter Sophie, is this vibrant red playsuit that would be perfect for throwing in the suitcase when we head off to Kusadasi in Turkey this summer. It's half price at £18 and comes in a wide range of colours so she could even get a couple.


This one is definitely for me though - I love this Drop Side Top which has a really flattering cut (perfect after a few too many mince pies over Christmas !). It could be dressed up for a night out with a skirt and a pair of heels or dressed down with jeans or trousers for going to work. It could be a bit of a handy cover-up with shorts or a swimming costume in the summer too. It's half price at £16 in certain colours.



While it's nice to think ahead to the balmy summer days, there's no escaping the fact that it's still blooming cold out there at the moment so I love the look of this oversize fluffy jumper that looks perfect for keeping snuggly and warm with a pair of leggings and fur-lined boots. This is also half price in the sale, now costing £17.



All my top picks seem to be blue at the moment ! This Blue Tartan Mini Dress is an absolute bargain at £10, reduced from £30. In the colder weather, I'd wear this over a long sleeved black T-shirt and a pair of leggings or thick woolly tights with boots.

   

The final item that leapt out at me sums me up perfectly ! It only costs £9 in the sales (reduced from £18) and if you're a blogger, I know you'll be wanting one too !

Disclosure : I'll be receiving a voucher in return for sharing my top sales picks with you.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

New shoes for the New Year at Clarks

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue tartan dress, haha and the blogger t shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...