Wednesday 15 January 2014

Tiny Me Personalised Products review


You may remember me mentioning Tiny Me in the past - they often have free themed downloadable printables and I shared the ones they did for Easter, the Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics with you. That's not the only thing they create though - they focus on providing a range of fun personalised gifts and stickers, including bags and pencil cases, address books and journals, wall stickers and name labels. Back before Christmas, they sent me through a sample pack of their stickers - I love the ones for the kitchen which make it particularly easy to recycle glass jars as food containers - along with a voucher to choose some products to review on their website.


This is the first thing that I picked - how cute is this? There are a huge range of colours and designs available and, of course, you put whatever text you want. This is the Birdies & Flowers design in Plum colour and it will be my new tool for keeping organised and on top of my reviews - which I do already but my current planner is falling apart and only has a few pages left !


I love the layout of the pages, dotted with little bird drawings that tie in with the picture on the front cover. The A5 size is perfect for my needs but there are other sizes available. This retails at £19.99 and is a lovely personalised gift idea.


I also found these Dinner Planners which are ideal for keeping track of what we're eating, alongside my weekly menu plan here on the blog. This means I can see what I need to defrost without going online and also lets the other members of the family see what's on the menu. The pack contains 20 sheets and costs £6.

I thought the delivery charges were quite reasonable. They depend on the value of the order - £1.99 for orders up to £19.99, £3.99 for orders costing £20 - £39.99 and £5.99 for orders over £40.

With Valentine's Day and Mother's Day not too far away, this could be a great place to start looking for gift ideas.

for more information : www.tinyme.co.uk

Disclosure : I received a voucher, in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Back to School goodies from Poundworld review

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...