Friday 31 January 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 31/1/14


I seem to have an increasingly large collection of cooking sauces and sachets in my cupboards so I'm going all out to use up at least a few of them this week !

Saturday
lunch - Herbes de Provence marinated chicken thighs with Dauphinoise Potato Bake & ratatouille

dinner - homemade soup and toast for the grown-ups, homemade chicken nuggets with pasta for the kids

Sunday

 
lunch - traditional roast dinner of some description - if it's chicken, I have a 2 in 1 Garlic & Thyme Roast Chicken seasoning mix with Crispy Roast Potatoes topping
 which might be nice but there seems to be a lot of chicken on the menu already !
dinner - leftover soup or porridge if anyone's hungry

Monday
dinner - Tuscan Sausage oven bake with Steamed Potatoes with Herbs & Bacon seasoning

Tuesday
dinner - Mediterranean Chicken Pasta with Crispy Crumb Topping

Wednesday

lunch - Nasi Goreng (with king prawns, veggies and rice and maybe leftover chicken if there is any)

dinner - Beef & Ale Stew in the slow cooker

Thursday
dinner - Apple & Sage Pork with Mediterranean Vegetables
Friday
dinner - Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake (if needed - but I wouldn't be surprised if the fridge is bursting with leftovers by now !)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

6 comments:

  1. I find I lean more towards chicken and pasta based dishes, I have no idea why, maybe it's because they are quick and easy to make, but with all the inspiration I've seen via the #mealplanningmonday linky, I'm sure I can get out of that rut soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nasi Goreng sounds lovely, its not something that I've ever had but I love king prawns! #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tuscan Sausage Oven Bake sounds intriguing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can take no credit - it was using a seasoning sachet ! Blogpost coming up later - it was just like sausage and bean casserole in the slow cooker really !

      Delete
  4. Everything sounds delicious!! Especially Apple & Sage Pork with Mediterranean Vegetables :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...