Thursday 16 January 2014

Kids' foodie fun : Magic Spaghetti !


I decided to cook something a bit silly and a bit magical for the kids for tea last night - spaghetti threaded through hotdog sausages. I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it looked great fun.



Just push uncooked spaghetti through hotdog sausages then cook as usual.


Mix it all up with regular spaghetti - I also added a can of sweetcorn - then wait to see your kids look totally confused when they pick up a piece of sausage ! 


Juliette couldn't work out how I managed to thread the spaghetti through and thought I'd used a needle ! The spaghetti inside the sausages did stay a bit hard though - not sure how you get around that.






Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Foodie fun : Chocolate Fondue

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun way to dine.

    @NickHopkins1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just so cool! I am going to have to do this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab idea, should try that with my guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really good fun dinner for children, great idea!
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! My boys would think that was hysterical :) #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...