Saturday 18 January 2014

Splash the cash for less with an exclusive In Love with Fashion discount !


You may remember me telling you about my top sales picks from In Love With Fashion a couple of weeks ago. 


I told Sophie that she could pick something out for herself from the sales and she went for this very vibrant skater dress. It'll look great in the summer or could be worn over black leggings and a black long-sleeved T-shirt during the colder weather. I was amazed at the price - it only cost £7 !


Well, if you fancy splashing out on something new but have had enough of trawling through the sales, I have good news for you. In Love With Fashion have given their Love Academy bloggers (that includes me !) a special discount code to share with you all that will get you 30% off any full priced item. Just add code LFA30 at the checkout. Let me know what you buy !

for more information : http://www.inlovewithfashion.com/

Disclosure : I'll be receiving a voucher in return for sharing the code with you.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...