Friday 28 October 2011

Don't miss out - When I Was A Kid sale on now !


I told you all about When I Was A Kid, sellers of gorgeous wooden toys that can't fail to get mums and dads feeling all nostalgic for the toys of their youth, when I reviewed their wooden name train (here). I just wanted to give you a heads up that they are having a huge sale to clear space in the warehouse in time for Christmas and have slashed some of their prices up to 70%. Sounds like the perfect time for Santa to do some of his shopping to me !

for more information : http://www.wheniwasakid.co.uk/

Other reviews you may be interested in :

John Crane 100 piece Wooden Train Set
Chunky Wooden Safari Puzzle

2 comments:

  1. Will definitely go and have a look. thanks,
    @mumoffunkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you manage to nab yourself a fab bargain or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...