Saturday 14 September 2013

The autumn's here - perfect time for some pasta bakes !


There's been a distinct nip in the air for the past few days, not to mention mist and drizzle, so the woolly jumpers and winter coats have been pulled out. I think it's definitely time to say byebye to the summer and embrace the autumn. In readiness, I've pulled out my slow cooker and I've been looking at hearty autumn/winter comfort food recipes that I can prepare. With absolute perfect timing, Ragu sent us through this hamper with everything we'd need to try out their new range of pasta bake sauces. I'll be back to tell you what we think once I've tried out the different recipes - yum !


We have the choice of :
- Tomato & Herb
- Tomato & Bacon
- Cheese & Bacon
- Tuna
- Spicy Tomato & Pepperoni
- Tomato, Garlic & Chilli

If I've got your mouth watering and you can't wait for my review, they're available at most major supermarkets with an RRP of £1.99.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...