Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Stuck in the middle with you


This week is a total no-change. Could be worse I guess. I put it down to a combination of the cold weather plus me having a cold and craving warming comfort food rather than salad. It's not a disaster but it's not good enough - next week WILL get me into the 81 point somethings, even if I have to chop an arm off ! (Or maybe not !) Actually, I've just thought, it could be down to the time of the month too, which makes me feel a bit better !

Positives of the week

- finding lots of recipes for casseroles maxed out with veg in the slow cooker

- off to the market to stock up on fruit & veg

Current targets 

Last week's target was : Get down to the 81 point somethings - I only need a baby step ! (FAIL again - next week definitely)

This week's targets : A sensible loss, to make up for the last two weeks of no change - let's aim for 1kg and get back on track.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 0.8kg lost so far - that's already 12% !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.1kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11.6kg
STILL TO GO : 14.3kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 








Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


14 comments:

  1. Keep at it. Better than me by miles. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hate it when the scales don't move, I bet next week will be a lot better. You're still on track to lose that stone before Christmas, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very much like you in that I can't stand salads in Winter! Although casseroles are being added to my recipe list as I type. Fingers crossed for next week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you joining us - good luck for next week xx

      Delete
  4. Disheartening when you haven't lost, I haven't in 3 weeks which is getting frustrating so I know how you feel. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aagghh fingers crossed for both of us next week then ! xx

      Delete
  5. Ooo, is it slow cooker season? Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure honey that its just a blip i had a major weigh loss cock up over the last 12 weeks :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no ... what's up? Coming over to your blog now xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...