Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday weigh-in : New beginning



After a week of getting back on track after taking the summer off, I jumped on the scales to discover a 600g loss - that'll do me ! 

Positives of the week

- I cracked open my new zumba DVD. I only had time to do one session which was learning the moves so not amazingly energetic but it was good fun !

- My jeans, which had started feeling tight, are back to normal.

-Loads of veggies, loads of fruit but still loads of treats and yummy food this week !

- On track for 7hippotamus's "Lose a Stone by Christmas" challenge !

Current targets 

Last week's target was : Fill the fridge/fruit bowl up with lots of fruit & veg. Try to schedule in some exercise time when I get this year's school timetable. A loss - 1kg would be nice. (DONE !)

This week's targets : At least one zumba session. Get back into the 81 point somethings.

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 0.6kg lost so far - that's already about 10% !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.9kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.3kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11.4kg
STILL TO GO : 14.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.6kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic start, I'm so pleased for you. Fingers crossed that you have another good week, you're well on your way to losing that stone by Christmas. Good luck with the zumba, I think I'll dust off my wii zumba too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your weekly targets, must start doing them myself! Well done on last week and good luck for this! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...