Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Phew, where did the week go?!


This week has been really hectic - I've been staying behind at work sorting out the new trainee and computer problems and just generally running around on every single one of the days that I finish early - so I haven't had time to do a single zumba session. That's not just me making excuses either - by the time I got home, I only had ten minutes before the school run so even a 20-minute programme was out of the question. I have been cooking up lots of healthy food from scratch though and picked the healthiest options possible at the canteen (which isn't always saying much !). My downfall will have been all the baking sessions with the kids - you can't bake then not taste the finished product !

It was with some trepidation that I headed off to the scales today, not expecting a good result and thinking I've probably undone the great start that I got off to last week. I've lost 200g. That's not bad at all as I was expecting a gain !

Positives of the week

- picking the healthy options is becoming a reflex again, I just haven't fancied the chocolate that I know is in the cupboard

- the fridge veg box and fruit bowl are both overflowing

- I'm feeling very motivated by reading everyone's posts for 7hippotamus's "Lose a Stone by Christmas" challenge !

- I may have only lost 200g this week but that's still enough to take my ticker over to the next kilo (it was 11kg lost, now it's 12kg) and the badges switched from 36lb to go/25lb lost to 35lb to go/26lb lost - just goes to show, every tiny babystep really does make a difference :)

Current targets 

Last week's target was : At least one zumba session. Get back into the 81 point somethings. (FAIL - next week definitely)

This week's targets : Get down to the 81 point somethings - I only need a baby step !

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose" (they were on 29lb lost/28lb left to lose just before the summer so let's aim to get back there as quickly as possible.)

Lose a stone (6.35kg) by Christmas challenge : 0.8kg lost so far - that's already 12% !

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.3kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.1kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  11.6kg
STILL TO GO : 14.3kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.2kg 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 








Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


9 comments:

  1. well done on this weeks weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very busy week and you still lost, very well done. Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cheryl :) It won't be long till your weight lost is more than your left to lose again :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your loss. I'm always very impressed on your focus by having short, medium and long term goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the things that the SlimPod tells you to do :)

      Delete
  5. Cheryl your doing so well, i need to get my veg and fruit back on track too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...